• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Error

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premiere Rush Version 2.2 (1115) on my iPad with iOS 15.3.1. I can render the videos (shows 100%) but it cannot be saved on Camera Roll on the Ipad. I am getting an error message: "try again later" which is not helpful. What to do?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Could you check if there's enough storage available on your iPad? Are you getting this issue with a particular project?

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hallo Kartika

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my entry.

I have 210GB of free memory on my Ipad which should be plenty for a video of 30MB. I tried different projects in different sizes. I also tried all different quality settings; it does not make any difference. I don't have social media accounts, so I am not able to test any alternatives to the saving on camera roll.

My conclusion is that Premier Rush cannot export from my Ipad. That's OK, it is what it is. I will remove the app and use something else instead. Anyway, thank you for trying to help.

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines