• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export is purple/green and then pc freezes

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a windows pc with raedon 18.10.2 running, intel core i5-7400.

I just downloaded rush cc and I added clips, made a video and exported perfect. Went to make a second video and everything worked fine and then it exported with a green and purple haze over it (ruining one of my free downloads) Also, same type of clips as the first video (all from twitch.tv). Then I go to make a 3rd video to test it and it freezes then crashes my pc. After doing this 10 times I uninstalled and reinstalled the program. Great, works fine. But now it won't export without the haze again. My drivers are up to date (I checked again) and I didn't change anything from the first video to this one. Can someone help? This is a great program for me since I like them simple, so I wanted to test before buying.

I tweeted at adobe care and they told me to come here.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Samantha!

Have you tried changing the render settings?

Resolution for an issue where green, purple, or pink haze appears in the Source or Program monitors,...

Let me know!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am downloading the intel driver now, I apparently missed that one. I will let you know when its finished.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines