Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export movie

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm using the free app version of Rush. Just made a short movie. My second one. Now I want to export the movie but when I click the button I have to pay for a premium account. Can you only make one movie for free? How can I export my second movie? 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , How to , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

You should have unlimited exports even with the free version:

MyraFerguson_0-1679760073359.png

You can see what's available in the different Rush plans here:

If you're not able to export, try signing out of Rush and back in again.

You can also try signing into the Creative Cloud Mobile App. If you're already signed in there, try signing out and back in again:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have unlimited exports even with the free version:

MyraFerguson_0-1679760073359.png

You can see what's available in the different Rush plans here:

If you're not able to export, try signing out of Rush and back in again.

You can also try signing into the Creative Cloud Mobile App. If you're already signed in there, try signing out and back in again:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like there might be a limitation in the free version of Rush, allowing only one free export. Similar to the frustration some users are experiencing with Loklok app not working on iOS, these limitations can be inconvenient. Perhaps the app developers could consider providing more export options for free users or addressing the concerns users have about functionality. Exploring alternative apps with more generous free features might be worth considering for both movie editing and collaborative drawing experiences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand your frustration with the limitations you're encountering while trying to export your second movie on the free version of Rush. While Adobe Rush does offer a free version, it does come with certain restrictions, and exporting multiple projects might be a part of that limitation. It's quite common for free versions of applications to have such constraints to encourage users to upgrade to premium plans.

To address your concern, you can explore a few options. Firstly, check if there are any alternative export settings or options that might allow you to export without upgrading. Sometimes, apps provide basic export features for free users with certain limitations. However, if the app explicitly requires a premium account for additional exports, you may need to consider upgrading to continue making and exporting multiple movies.

Consider exploring other video editing apps that may have more generous free plans or fewer restrictions. It's always good to have a backup plan or an alternative app that aligns with your usage preferences. There are several video editing apps available, each with its unique features and pricing structures.

On a related note, technical issues with apps can be frustrating. If you've experienced problems with the "loklok" app not working, it's essential to reach out to their support or check for updates that may address any bugs or glitches. Technical support teams are usually responsive to user feedback, and they can provide guidance on resolving issues you might encounter.

In conclusion, while free versions of apps offer a taste of their capabilities, they often come with limitations. Exploring other apps and checking for updates or support for technical issues can help ensure a smoother experience in your creative endeavors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Totally agree!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines