• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Rendering Failure to save

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samsung Galaxy A32 phone will no longer export from rendering videos. I've deleted apps created space and even deleted previous work. To no success it still will not saved a my videos from export. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try using the desktop version of Premiere Rush. According to the system requirements, the Samsung Galaxy A32 isn't a supported device:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I definitely will try although I've been using this same phone and your
program for almost a year now. I'll keep you posted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do hope the desktop version works for you. I did want to mention, though, that I'm a fellow Premiere Rush user and not an Adobe employee. This is a user-to-user forum. Adobe employees have the Adobe logo over their profile pic, and their status shows that they're an "Adobe Employee." I hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines