• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am a new user of Adobe Premium Rush. Yesterday I am already paid for premium account. And in my application I have a subscription. But when I want to export file, there is asking for buy. What shoul I do? 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anujin,

Sorry for the trouble. We've got your back. Can you try signing out and back into your Creative Cloud? 

If that doesn't work, please contact us as mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/kb/known-issues.html#Accountrelatedissues

I hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This can be a minor issue if we use two different emails for our

1) Adobe Account

2) App Store/Google playstore Account

So if you use email A for your Adobe id, but subscribe to Rush Premium for that account on the App store using email B, the bill files everything under email B.

email A is mentioned nowhere on the bill or subscription info, even though the Adobe premium account being paid for is under email A.

Neither does email A get any notification from Adobe on its upgraded Adobe account.

If you're unable to use premium features despite having subscribed, keep in mind that the email shown on your subscription bill or the email from which you receive the order bill isn't neccessarily the same as your Adobe Rush Premium account email. (You might by paying through another email.)

As long you log in to your Adobe Rush app using the right email (in this case email A) you should be able to use your purchased premium benefits without any problem 🙂

If you have multiple Adobe accounts with different emails, do ensure you know which Adobe Rush account is the one you're paying for, because it won't show on the bill order.

Has this happened to anyone else? 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines