• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported video automatically zooming in

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just exported a (roughly) 27-minute video, and one part of it exhibits a weird automatic zooming in that I don't want, and have no idea why it's happening.  Also, the clip that it's happening to exhibits a thin purple line at the bottom that I've never seen before (see screenshot).

I'm on Version 1.5.40 (Build 35)

Any ideas?

Clipboard03.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the trouble. I hope this helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/why-have-my-still-pictures-zooming-in-and-moving/td-p/1...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! 

1. On project creation, you can click the gear icon. In the settings, unselect "Pan and Zoom photos". This turns "OFF" the default setting and pan and zoom will NOT be applied to a project. The setting also remains sticky, so for future projects, the setting will remain "OFF" unless goes back in and turns it on. See attached video.
  2. We have changed the default project setting. A Desktop project will have Pan and Zoom OFF by default and a mobile project will have pan and zoom ON by default. Again to point #1, these settings can be changed at any point.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines