• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File locations no longer mapped correctly

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just moved some local files around in order to get them off my hard drive, and it messed up this huge project my girlfriend was working on. Some of the files were on my hard drive twice so I deleted the one set that I didn't think was in use. Is it possible to batch remap all of these project assets (videos/ audio clips) to their new folder location? It looks like I have to do this one by one?

None of these file seem to by syncd in the cloud.. perhaps because I'm still using the free version? There is a STAR on the menu option that says "Turn Sync On".

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Error or problem , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also seemed to have accidentally re-added all of the project assets while trying to map them.

Is it possible to restore to a previous auto-save version?! Adding them seemst to have messed up the audio synching and everything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines