• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Final products show video interference (both Premiere Pro and Media Encoder)

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a video project in Premiere and when I encode it through either Premiere Pro or Media Encoder, the final product shows intereference. I have spliced together about 7 short videos and each shows correctly for a couple sentences, then a few of them show interference with vertical CMYK lines across the screen like the four color channels aren't aligned. I can't figure out why it's happening. So frustrated!

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CathyT!

Would it be possible for you to upload a screenshot of this issue? I think I understand what you're saying but I'm not completely certain. It sure would be helpful!

Thanks

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where are the files located? Are they on an external hard drive? If yes can you try copying them to your internal drive and see if the issue persists? If the problem goes away when the source files that will point to the EHD. What OS are you running? Do you have an updated pending?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines