• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frozen 'Loading ImporterQuickTime.bundle'

Participant ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Rush keeps freezing when starting up, it's stuck on the splash screen with 'Loading ImporterQuickTime.bundle' showing.

It doesn't do this every time but does happen a lot. Force quitting sorts it.

Annoying.

iMac, OS 10.15.7

Rush v1.5.62

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here with Adobe Media Encoder and Premiere Pro. Adobe: Are you working on a fix...like, real soon? Deadlines are forcing me to recreate an entire project from scratch in iMovie - because Adobe video apps can't export! We pay — for your apps!

Moderator note: comment removed. Be mindful that we have minors reading here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact issue and I've tried every resolution posted on these community boards to no avail (new Mac user account, reloading Mac OS, uninstall/reinstall Adobe Rush, etc). Guess its time to jump ship from Adobe to other available softwares... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam,

Do you have a 2.0 folder for the version of Rush you have installed in Documents > Adobe > Premiere Rush? If not, create one and see if you can launch Rush.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went through numerous processes, all of which were failing until I specifically reloaded Mac OS Monterey (Rush still wouldn’t load) then updated Rush to the current version (Rush still wouldn’t load), then reverted back to an older version so I suspect there’s some coding issue with the current version of Rush communicating with the OS.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is why I hate support communities vs actual support. We come here to find out other people are having the same problems with the software we pay $$$$$ to access, but no solutions from the people making the money. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

We have support available if you are not satisfied with the answers here: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Feel free to open a new case any time.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, this is happening to me. I first tried deleting the Premiere Rush folder in the Documents directory and then uninstalled and reinstalled Rush from Adobe Desktop. The problem persists.

Mac Studio M1 Ultra, MacOS 12.4, Rush v2.3

Ricrush-hang.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

+1 same problem. Mac Studio M1 Ultra MacOS 12.5 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines