• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitches in Premiere Rush

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, each time I am editing on premiere rush, I keep having glitches in the middle of my work. Those are still present when I export. And even when I replace the glitching part with the original video (non edited and without glitch) then new glitches will appears somewhere else on the video... it makes it impossible to work with rush if I have to recheck and replace each frame at some point because glitches appears. I am wasting time on this and I don't know why it keeps happening. Am I doing something wrong in the settings or other parameters ? Thanks  

(here's an example of the glitch) 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hugo30840645lds8!

Sorry about the issue. Which device are you using for Premiere Rus?

Also, let us know what is used to record your editing footage.

Have you tried exporting it through another preset?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm using Premiere Rush on iPad Pro (4th Generation) (iOS 16) and record my clips on my iPhone 12. I am not sure what you mean by your last question though.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @hugo30840645lds8,

Are you using a 4K export? Try an HD one. If you're using an HD preset, try a 4K one. Let us know!

Thanks, 

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Yes I used a 4K one, I switched to an HD one and the glitches keep happening. I noticed that they often happen when I work on the clip (for example changing the speed or within the transition from one clip to another). But it happens randomly and there's no way to fix it when the glitch appears. I have to change the whole composition of the video to avoid it which takes me a while... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @hugo30840645lds8,

That is puzzling. The problem could be related to the media. If it is shot on a mobile device, it can contain a variable frame rate.

Rush can usually handle such clips, but if they are too far out of spec, then you might see troubles like this. In rare cases like this, you may want to transcode the clips in a third-party program like Shutter Encoder, which is freeware. I like to transcode to ProRes LT, for best results. If space is an issue, you can also transcode back to H.264. 

Let us know if transcoding the media frees you of this problem.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines