• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GoPro 10 Timelapse Not Working In Premier Rush After Rendering

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The GoPro10 clips of several timelapse taken last week were added into a project. After rendering the timelaps section of the rendered video is choppy. Is there a setting or is this an Adobe having to catch up with a new camera? 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi denniss87721411!

Sorry for that. Which device are you using for Rush? If you're on a desktop version. Uncheck "Use optimized Clips"

Go to View > Use Optimized Clips.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a few hours of tech support from GoPro and Adobe. GoPro said it was an application problem since their software works. Adobe after some technical support determined that the time laps from the GoPro10 camera that is new is not compatable with Adobe software yet. I had to run clips though Adobe Media Encoder 2021 and after that they worked fine. It is a work around but you would think with a new cameara out that the software would have been updated by the release date. I will have to try your suggestion of Use Optimized Clips. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I rendered the video two diffrent times again with and without the "Use Optimized Clips" and that did not make a diffrence as mentioned above and was still getting freezing frames and choppy time lapse after rendering. I ran the GoPro10 time lapse clips though Adobe Media Encoder 2021 and then uploaded the encoded clips into the project in Adobe Pemier Rush v1.5.62 (Build 61). The choppy clips also happen in Adobe Premier Pro Version 15.4.1 (Build 6) so it is both Pro and Rush issues with those particular time lapse clips after rendering. So hopefully this helps anyone with this problem until the software is updated to handle the new camera. This is the video with the choppy time lapse there were 6 time lapse clips used throughout the video the first one starts at 10 seconds and you can see the chop and freezing here: https://youtu.be/S7HI6rqHtWM  the fixed video after removing and replacing the time lapse clips that were ran though the Adobe Media Encoder 2021 software is here and you can see that has resolved the problem: https://youtu.be/-ERAkothPvk 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I have the same problem the videos are mp4 24fps 1080p, I have the last actualization of rush. When I import a go pro video, Rush crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines