• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Greyed Out Project

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The project I'm working on has suddenly greyed out (black monitor) all the clips I'm editing. It is only the case on this project. I can hear their audio, but just can't see anything. The project files are created on this device (Macbook Pro.) They sit in Dropbox and are fully synced. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone at Adobe?? I've seen this problem reported on this foru, back in 2019 so I'd like to think that you have been able to fix this glitch or provide a workable solution. I've tried the various fixes in other threads without results. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem this morning. I've been working on a short documentary film and the photos I added to the video today are greyed out, with no way to edit them. I've tried rebooting Premiere Rush to no avail. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines