• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has anyone solved the mobile problem?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Korea asked me to ask questions here about problems that I can't solve.

However, it is unlikely that the support team will be able to solve the problem of continuing to post.

I didn't see the correct answer not only to my problems but also to other people's issues.

They only ask about the type of machine.

There is no additional comment, and it does not tell you how to solve it or how it is going.

When I get solutions from other companies, I feel like I'm a fool waiting for Adobe's solution.

Has anyone solved the Android version?

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the Android Version:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.premiererush.videoeditor&hl=en_US&gl=US

What is your question?

Are you able to post your video?

Are you able to save your video to your phone / Android device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for monitoring, but I want you to read my previous posts, too.

What I checked with Adobe is that Fold 3 is not officially supported.

The same error occurs when used in s9 with the same account. Afterwards, check that other people's Fold 3 devices and accounts are operating normally.

And I didn't get your answer.

The error phenomenon has even been attached to the video file, and the machine used is Fold 3.

I will monitor this article from time to time. If you can't come up with an answer, please let me know what to do, what to do, or when to correct the error.

If it's impossible, please write it down as impossible. As both individuals and companies use Adobe's paid accounts. I think this way of coping is seriously wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines