• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble importing my own templates into Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In all of the graphics and videos I've watched it says that there should be an "Install Template" button in the Title panel but I either can't locate it or I'm missing it. I also can't get into adobe stock. I'm signed into my creative cloud account and have closed/opened and redownloaded the app to no avail.

attached is a screenshot of what I see:

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 9.06.57 AM.png

TOPICS
Desktop version , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem, no adobe stock button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may need to confirm that the template you want is COMPATIBLE with BOTH Premiere Pro AND Rush. Visit stock.adobe.com, and search for "Rush" under the Templates category:

anissa_thompson_0-1611168970407.png

If it ONLY says Premiere Pro under it, it isn't designed to work in Rush. 

* If you feel really adventurous, you can make your own Rush-compatible templates in After Effects; there are a lot of videos on YouTube, if you have the time - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=make+templates+for+adobe+rush+in+adobe+after+effects

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines