Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Haze on Exported Videos with Graphics

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys -

I have weird issue that only pops up on videos that I export. Basically, anytime graphics or titles appear over the video, the video takes a huge loss in sharpness/contrast, like a haze filter is thrown on it.  When the graphics are done, the video gets nice and crisp again. 

And it's ONLY in the exported videos - not in the playback when editing. 

Any ideas what this is, and how to get rid of it? Thank you!

TOPICS
Desktop version , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about that. Which device are you using? Does it happen with a specific project?

Could you share a screenshot that shows the issue?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply!  I'm running an iMac - it's happened with several different projects.  See the two attached shots - the first is the tail end of some graphics about to go away.  Take a look at the talent's face here, and then compared to the second screen shot a few frames later, when the graphics are gone - now everything is sharper, brighter, with more contrast.  Any time graphics fly in there is a degradation in quality like this, which goes away once the graphics stop.  

Is there a way to keep the look consistent throughout?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines