Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP WITH MY PROJECT

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I'm working on a project that I want to post tomorrow and there's a weird issue all of a sudden!

On rush, everything has been edited and plays perfect. However, when I publish the project, part of my video is frozen on an unrelated section?? Two clips play where I cut them to in the editing screen and then I publish and they're both frozen but the sound for each still plays?

I've checked the video button is on and everything else seems fine.

I'm not sure why it's doing it? The video clips can't be corrupt because they play fine in the editing stage?

HELP

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now the video clips wont play in the editing stage???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm now in the process of redoing those two clips and now their audio is distored in Rush but not when I play straight from their files?? Is Adobe Rush pranking me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My exports look like an old TVcrashing and now i cant recover a version, 5 hours of work lost¡

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly. What is happening with this program??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you editing on and on what device?

What device recorded the video you're loading into Rush and what is the video's file format and resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot on 2020-05-13 at 09-20-20.png

the video was a screen capture for an explainer it was an mp4 1080 resolution. I've done like 3 of these videos before. same kind of files, same titles, same animations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines