• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I sort items in CC libraries?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set up a couple of CC Libraries of MOGRTs for my collegue for her to use in Rush. The setup works, but all the templates appear in what seems to be random order. When I set them up in Premiere Pro they are all arranged in sub folders but in Rush they are not in alphabetical order or date of creation or anything useful.

Is there a way to arrange the order in Rush? Or can anyone explain what order they will appear in?

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Good day! 

At this time, Rush does not have a sorting method for titles in your CC Library within Rush. The best workflow now is to 

1. Go to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

2. Create Libraries (folders) there

3. Once you've arranged the graphics into the folders on the web. You can find the graphics in Rush by going to the "Saved" menu from the Graphics Browser. From there, you can use the filter to navigate to the specific library or use the search box to filter by name/tag. 

For add

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day! 

At this time, Rush does not have a sorting method for titles in your CC Library within Rush. The best workflow now is to 

1. Go to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

2. Create Libraries (folders) there

3. Once you've arranged the graphics into the folders on the web. You can find the graphics in Rush by going to the "Saved" menu from the Graphics Browser. From there, you can use the filter to navigate to the specific library or use the search box to filter by name/tag. 

For additional sorting options, you can add a feature request here:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I see. Thank you for the response! So the order at this time is completely random? I assumed the order comes from something and if i knew what that something is, I could perhaps use it to sort them. Anyways, I will add the feature request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're correct. I did add some additional information in my post above that may help with your organizing/finding graphics. 

Thanks for the request! 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines