• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can Premier Rush have no save feature?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I missing something here. I work on a file hours days maybe weeks. I make a mistake its just gone. There is no save as feature. Notepad.... has a save as feature. Hell the early dos text editors before Windows was even a thing had a save as feature.

Surely the files are kept local somewhere and I can just copy them like any other project file in any other software. NOPE ITS ALL IN THE CLOUD.

What is this madness? Who thought this was a good idea? 

How do you back up your files? How do you make copies of your files? How do you make templates? How do you make sure one mistake doesnt cost you your entire project?

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nick050183,

Sorry for the issue/confusion you faced regarding the saving functionality.

Premiere Rush automatically saves the project state periodically. If it doesn't work in your case, there should be an issue that we can look into with more details.

We understand the benefit of  'Save As' functionality and will look into it for sure in the future. You can upvote request for this functionality here:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/36089848-add-save-as-optio...

Happy to Help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Because they want you to buy Pro 😉 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines