• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I fix red error screens on my media in premiere rush?

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My internet went down for a while and when it came back up, pretty much all of my media had an error screen on my slideshow in premiere rush. HOW DO I FIX THIS?!?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll want to try this question on the Premier forum - this one is for Photoshop

neilB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved it for you

neilB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Kim - The red screens come from the clips in your project that haven't had a chance to FULLY SYNC from the Internet, since all Adobe Rush projects are cloud-based. Make sure the SYNC indicator (blue circle in the upper right corner, next to the undo/redo arrows) comes full circle before attempting to make any edits.

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines