• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add a few seconds with a blank title before the video starts?

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am completely new to this software and am desperately trying to finish a project by the end of today.

is there a way to add a few seconds with just a blank page with a title before the video starts? I am trying to sync the video with an audio (music) and the video needs a few extra seconds in order to sync.

i would appreciate any help!! 
thank you so much!!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

I made a little video to show the options you have: 

*Bonus: Create your opening title as a separate video (add logo, bumper music, social media handles, etc.), save as .mp4, and then put it in your collection to add to any other sequences you create in Rush!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We appreciate you writing in.  I understand that you're looking for an option where you can add a black frame. You can add a black color image before your videos. This way it helps you to create a blank screen or if you like you can add title on it.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can add a title screen then delete the titles. Or take a screenshot of a color & add it as an image. 

Mod note: Edited for content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, This is the exact issue I also wanted a solution for, so thanks for responding however I don't understand your answer 😞 

Please would you explain more fully what you mean. Is this image something that be created in Rush and if not, how might I go about creating a 'black image' capable of being inserted into a video to serve as a black frame? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Any options to change the black colour into white or any other colours?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you could put in a photo with pure white. In doubt, put up all brightness-volume-meters in photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to suggest this as a future enhancement to Adobe Rush.  I don't always want a black background. I want to insert my logo as a pre-movie "sequence" but it only shows up on a black background and there is no way to change it. Please add this function to change background colors when inserting either text on a blank screen, or an image/logo file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a little video to show the options you have: 

*Bonus: Create your opening title as a separate video (add logo, bumper music, social media handles, etc.), save as .mp4, and then put it in your collection to add to any other sequences you create in Rush!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx so much for making and sharing your excellent little primer on inserting video black - very useful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, I was spinning for hours trying to insert a title screen before the clip.  Best, Mitch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines