• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add font to fonts on mobiles

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using my samsung note 10+ to edit every video because it is really useful. however, recently I want to add a font used in my company. is there anyone know how to import font file rather than import the fonts from adobe creative cloud? 

TOPICS
How to , Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might need to see if your company's brand font is already included in Adobe Fonts... in case you didn't know, you have access to all of Adobe Fonts (17k) within Rush. Here's how to access them: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/fonts.html

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ChiaFu, 

Hopefully, you can find your companies font in Adobe Fonts. I'm not sure if this will be possible on Android without rooting your device and maybe not even in that case. I'll explore safe options.

I'm curious if you currently use other applications on your Android device that support custom fonts? 

Best,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines