• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Cancel an Upload or Import in Premiere Rush?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to know how to cancel an upload to premiere rush,
it seems to be stuck trying to load 16 items (I didn’t try to load that many), I would like to cancel the uploads. I’m talking about uploading videos from my iPhone 6S to a project I’m working on in the Rush Premiere App on my iPhone 6S.  You could call it importing but the app says “uploading 16 items” and it’s stuck at 0%, I have tried on cellular and WiFi, I have internet connection.

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pescadorr!

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, there is no way to cancel the upload or import in the Premiere Rush.

• Would you mind telling us what kind of media files are you trying to import?
  • Which device are the media files taken from?

Let us know, We're here to help.

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think this might happen because you're not using a supported device.

Please take a look at the system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html#MinimumsystemrequirementsforPremiereR...

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines