Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Move Rush files from Mobile to Desktop

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created a video on a Pixel 6a and am not able to export it to YouTube.

It gives two errors:

- can't save video to disc

- can't currently export to YouTube

I have already signed out and in again. Restarted the device multiple times, but nothing changes. 

Below is the error (in Dutch) that shows after rendering. 

1000036921.png

 In have found multiple similar threats, but unfortunately no solution so far.

Please help.

Mod note: change the title for search purposes. Thanks for the link and solution to your issue. It is appreciated!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to explain this a bit more.

I tried to sync my project to my PC and try to export is on the PC. This isn't apparently not possible anymore via CC. Therefore, I needed to export the project via exporting the logfiles (which can be found under settings) and import this in a specific folder on the PC. See the link for all the steps to follow. 

After importing the project file, I had to copy all the media to the PC and relink all the items one by one. 

Finally I was able to start exporting. However, I needed to buy an additional subscription (because the mobile rush premium subscription is not sufficient).

Nevertheless, it works and I was able to export the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! Thanks for the great post, @KoenBarendregt. As I was a little unsure of this new process, I think it is beneficial that you shared this information. I appreciate you doing that.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user and nowhere close to Kevin's knowledge and cleverness.  Why do you sell a product that does not allow us to save the video we create.  I need to post on a platform that is not included as an option.  Why can't I save it locally?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Kjjsoccer,

Thanks for the message. You can save the video to your device or computer, for sure. What problem are you having? Moving the project from one device to another or something else? I apologize if I do not understand your issue clearly. Let me know!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines