• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to split audio and visual clips

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to cut a visual clip without cutting the audio. Is there a way to split the two in Rush?

I can pull the audio back and forth without the visual being affected, just not the other way around.

I know you can do it Prem Pro.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Perhaps not exactly what you are trying to do, but if you click on the Expand Audio icon, or Menu > View > Expand Audio and then hold your Option Key (ALT on a PC) you can click and drag your video or audio handle independently of each other. See reference GIF below.rush 2019-01-25.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps not exactly what you are trying to do, but if you click on the Expand Audio icon, or Menu > View > Expand Audio and then hold your Option Key (ALT on a PC) you can click and drag your video or audio handle independently of each other. See reference GIF below.rush 2019-01-25.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leanne!

Adobe is working on unlinking audio and video in Rush! We hope to make it visible and intuitive. Thanks for giving Rush a shot and thanks for giving us some time to improve it!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I am trying to create a clip which consists of a video with no sound + a video where I am speaking. It seems impossible to do it in Rush because I can't separate the sound from the video where I am speaking (I would like to show my face talking and in between shots from another video, with my voice in the background). Is it really impossible in Rush or am I wrong? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines