• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a pro account. Why am I getting Upgrade notices that suggest I only have 3 exports allowed?

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a pro subscription to both Audition and Rush. Yet Rush keeps telling me I can export only 3 files in a month and I should upgrade if I want more. How can this keep happening?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

yeah - that is strange.

Have you tried logging out and logging back into your CreativeCloud app (the main CC app, not just the Au/Rush apps).

I think sometimes it's the little bit of info on your local computer that times out (if you're like me and just use it all the time without signing in/out)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah - that is strange.

Have you tried logging out and logging back into your CreativeCloud app (the main CC app, not just the Au/Rush apps).

I think sometimes it's the little bit of info on your local computer that times out (if you're like me and just use it all the time without signing in/out)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, and that did the trick 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines