• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iCloud is not an option

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m using Adobe rush to create videos, I have an option for Dropbox for video etc. but I have no option for iCloud. I would like to import from iCloud how is this possible?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Hi hispeakeasy!

We're working on supporting more import locations and hope to add iCloud to the Rush library in future updates! For now, you'll have to make do with the Creative Cloud access and Dropbox.

You can download the videos from iCloud to your computer and import them into Rush from there! Or add your files to Dropbox.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hispeakeasy!

We're working on supporting more import locations and hope to add iCloud to the Rush library in future updates! For now, you'll have to make do with the Creative Cloud access and Dropbox.

You can download the videos from iCloud to your computer and import them into Rush from there! Or add your files to Dropbox.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there was any update on when this might be available? It would be great if, for example, on my IPad it could simply connect to the Files app and access all connected services through that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is actually crazy that it's now December 2019 and this hasn't been resolved. Not for any random feature but without supporting iCloud Drive / Files means that I can't import files (external audio) from an SD card plugged directly into the iPad! This shouldn't be acceptable, I'm sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also following up to see if there is an update. I just recorded external audio and used Airdrop to move the .WAV files from the laptop to the phone. Now I'm without the originals, .wav files are on my phone through iCloud Drive (Files) and I can't import them into Adobe Premiere Rush? This is not convenient or helpful whatsoever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hm  in Adobe Rush  I have this option , but in Premiere noZrzut ekranu 2020-01-05 o 15.27.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this? I am using Rush on my ipad pro and want to use media on my iCloud drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

January 2021 - still 0% progress, And you guessed it, ZERO updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Junio 2020 y sigue sin existir la opción! Qué teriible!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also waiting for this feature - and disappointing, to say the least, that it's not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like how Adobe promotes all of these useless features every chance they can get, but yet when it comes to basic functionality, they continue to treat their customers like sh*t...

January 2021 - still 0% progress, ZERO updates. And you guessed it, we just have to deal with it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like how Adobe always promotes these USELESS features every chance they can get, but yet when it comes to basic functionality, (like simply linking you're iCloud to Premiere) they continue to treat their customers like sh*t...

January 2021 - still 0% progress... And you guessed it, ZERO UPDATES, so we just have to deal with it somehow... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The WEIRDEST part about all of this is that iCloud is an available storage option on Windows machines, but not Mac's? how ridiculous Screenshot 2021-01-18 002040.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started using Rush and I am wondering why I can choose folder options? Seems completely crazy!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there an update on this? I have one drive, Google drive, Dropbox and adobe cloud avaible on iPad but not iCloud??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines