• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported sound graphic file bar is flat (total silent)

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have been using Premiere Rush for a couple of weeks, until now it has been working fine.

Yesterday I made a film with separate microphone that was recorded (mp3) I have done it before and it worked fine to add the sound file into the movie project.

This time the grafic sound bar gets flat (without sound) as soon as the sound file is imported.

I have tried to convert the sound file to wave and othe formats, bur it fail every time, it is only this specific voice recording that struggle and I cannot make a second recording 😕

The attached screendump show succesful voice files in green area and several failing attempts (1,2,3) in red numbers.

BR Torbjörn

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BR Torbjorn!

Sorry to see that.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kartika.

I use the: 1.5.62 (version61).

I don't have the "struggeling session" left. I made a work around by importing a new sound file instead of using the struggeling sound file from the "Rode reporter" app that I used in my iphone during the recording.

Other sound files from the Rode app has been working so maybe it was a single misfire 🙂

BR Torbjörn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the Premiere Rush on my windows computer: Windows 10 Enterprise version 21H1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Torbjörn P 

The audio files (1,2,3) appear to be offline. Can you try right-clicking on them and relinking them? Can you let us know if that helps? 

Thanks, 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Peter.

As I remember it (I cannot go back to the problem anylonger due to that I made a work around with a new file) the wasn't any option to relink them.

I'll be back if the probler occur again 🙂

BR Torbjörn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines