• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing .mogrt templates in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a bunch of After Effects templates for my team to use and I also sized them so they could fit on mobile devices.

However, when I try to import the .mogrt templates in Premiere Rush, they never show up in the template window.

I didn't get any errors, it just flat out didn't work.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has had that issue and if anyone has been able to have those templates sync over to mobile.

Thanks

Justin

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Hi dorit0o,

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and providing the feedback.

Currently Rush supports only MoGRTs authored in Premiere Pro; AE MoGRTs are not supported. Check this thread:Issue installing MoGrt files

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here : https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dorit0o,

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and providing the feedback.

Currently Rush supports only MoGRTs authored in Premiere Pro; AE MoGRTs are not supported. Check this thread:Issue installing MoGrt files

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here : https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can you author MoGRTs from Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created mogrt-file in Adobe Premiere Pro and trying to get it to work in Adobe Rush for use on the go.

I really don´t get it to work 😕

Please help!

Best,

Per

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please up-vote this feature request -> https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/43028751-support-installin...

so that Rush will be able to use MOGRT files authored in After Effects (AE).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wanted to vote for this but the uservoice feedback has been "migrated" to here where I cannot vote anything, how convenient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines