• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Adobe Rush Change Background Screen From Black To White

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the end of my YouTube video, I have created an end screen. The video is cropped smaller and pulled to the upper left of the screen. This leaves exposed black screen. In Adobe Rush is there a way to change it from black to white?

Thanks and let me know!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

We noticed a lot of you still had this question so we made a visualized tutorial for you! Instead of just rough screenshots from my laptop lol

This should answer your question if you've got 60 seconds!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Premiere Pro​ to Premiere Rush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Spero!

You can do this by adding the "Solid Background" Title Template to your project, underneath your other images!

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 9.57.17 AM.png

For future projects, you can change the color of the solid background by going to the "Edit" tab in the "Titles" Panel.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Happy to help

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love this tip, carolinesears​!

I took it a step further, and added a second Solid Background graphic on a new layer, and changed the size, fill, outline, and shadow... very cool!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caroline,

Awesome! Can you let me know how to make it appear underneath my video as

opposed to on top of it???!!!

Suzanne

[personal info deleted, forum policy. MOD]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

spero​, you can simply move the track UP above the your background graphic!
(*assuming you have enough video tracks available; Rush maxes out at 4 video tracks)

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to put the video track ABOVE any graphic.  Whether that be a white backgound or adding a photo BEHND the video.  What am I missing?  you make it seem like it's just a drag and drop easy feature, but I'm unable to do so. 

Thanks for any advice, realizing this thread is kinda old. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how do you rearrange the background to be beneath everything oin the timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I can't see the SOLID BACKGROUND?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We noticed a lot of you still had this question so we made a visualized tutorial for you! Instead of just rough screenshots from my laptop lol

This should answer your question if you've got 60 seconds!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Solid Background is not in the graphics. Maybe it is a bug or something? Also alot of us are trying to figure out how to move the layers around, and ours don't drag and drop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, Basic Solid Background is not an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look for it under Graphics > Add Graphic, then Transition Graphics > More and scroll down, almost to the bottom: 

anissa_thompson_0-1624334838520.png

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mistery solved. Thank you so much! 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for making the video. Im affraid my problem is still here. I want the White background to be present under all my pictures. I have ex. 20 pictures. Why can't I make one long background track under all my pictures? It takes forever to make one background to each picture?! I really can't see why this should be so difficult 🙈😌

Thanks, Lisa 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lisa, I found an unsatisfactory workaround which may be of help. I created
a screensize JPEG in the color I wanted and uploaded it to place in a
layer.

--

*Tara DeAngelis*

413 S. Arthur Ave.
Louisville, CO, 80027

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa! You're actually on the right track: all you need to do now is use the MULTIPLE SELECT tool (on mobile), or hold the CTRL/CMD key (Windows or Mac) while selecting your photos, and DRAG them up one layer... Then your solid background can go on the MAIN track under the photos, and you can drag the edge to extend it for as long as your photos are displaying!

anissa_thompson_0-1624335308664.png

Here's a similar example where I have one graphic logo that I added to the TOP layer, and simply dragged the right edge to have it stay on the screen as a channel watermark. It's pretty much the same process, but which of the four layers your pictures, backgrounds, and other graphics, and their order, is very important. Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

This is not working. In Graphics there is no such a thing as solid background. Only Titles, Overlay and Transitions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find how to do this whilst using Adobe Rush on my Macbook Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at my video demo here - there have been a few updates since some of the previous posts, but now it's pretty easy when you know exactly where to look! 😄
{A077E527-7F1B-4241-8123-5FE948E15B2F}.png

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's under "Transition Graphics" and then search for "basic".  

I'm disappointed there is no auto-background feature for photos when the crop does not match.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i am still having this issue, i can get it to work for one clip... but i have hours of work with tiny clips and when i try to move multiple, all the clips wont move together and if i try to do them individually they change size? Messing up the whole thing. I also tried someones suggestion below of using an image and using that on another line but the same issue of moving multiple clips happens. Is there really no way to move the full video lines around? I seem to be able to move the audio around on the three available lines? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to do this without having to take use a layer track in Rush? You're only limited to 4, and I'm maxed out. Don't want to move this project over to Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines