Exit

Inquires about Adobe Premiere Rush Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe community

If you please I need to know the answers of the following questions:

Is the adobe premiere rush free forever or at some point they oblige me to purchase the paid version ?

Is it right that in the mobile version there is unlimited number of exports ?

Can I use the free version of Adobe Premiere Rush Mobile in commercial purposes ? (Like editing my YouTube videos then upload them to my channel, and those videos will be monetized, which means those videos will make me money)

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Hi, the answers to your questions are:

1. The Premiere Rush Starter plan is free forever, on both mobile and desktop. You are never obliged to purchase the paid version unless you wish to access the premium features & content.

2. You get an unlimited number of exports on the mobile version as well as the desktop version of Rush. Adobe removed the export limit for all platforms in October 2021.

3. Yes, you can use any version of Rush to produce videos for commercial purposes.

Those are th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. You can this article for more detailed information: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/kb/starter-paid-rush-upgrade.html

Let us know.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the answers to your questions are:

1. The Premiere Rush Starter plan is free forever, on both mobile and desktop. You are never obliged to purchase the paid version unless you wish to access the premium features & content.

2. You get an unlimited number of exports on the mobile version as well as the desktop version of Rush. Adobe removed the export limit for all platforms in October 2021.

3. Yes, you can use any version of Rush to produce videos for commercial purposes.

Those are the short answers. More info and details given here:

The Adobe Premiere Rush Starter Plan – What Do You Get for Free?

Hope that fills in what you wanted to know! If you have further questions, just post back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Thank you very much for your response.

But I have some other questions please.

Does the free version of Adobe Premiere Rush have a water mark  ?

Am I free to use everything accessible in the free version to edit my videos even commercially ? (Like music, fonts, effects..etc)

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No watermark.

Yes, if it's available in Rush (any version), then you can use it commercially and royalty-free. For example, music:

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2021/02/09/adobe-premiere-rush-and-triple-scoop-music-hit-the-righ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines