• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting Arrows Into Rush Video

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a soccer highlight video for my kid.  We have most of it figured out, but can't figure out how to put a simple, but obvious, arrow in at various places.  The idea is to be able to have an arrow pointing to him at the beginning of each clip of play.  I would think I could do it with titles, but I only see an arrow going one way, it needs text in it and is difficult to size.  We would really like a bright colored arrow that is big enough to stand out and points at him.  In some clips he is far right, in others far left, so ideally it could be rotated to match the clip.  Is there any simple way to put in an arrow like this?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

TOPICS
How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can find a graphic of an arrow that is a transparent PNG (Or you can create one using Photohsop or Photoshop Elements), you can overlay and position it. But the program doesn't really lend itself to more complicated methods of indication, the way Premiere Elements and Premiere Pro do.

Here's one way to do it in Rush. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You Steve!  I think that will get me where I need to be.  I grabbed an arrow from the "more" cloud titles and now after your video I can see better how to move it around. 

I also just got your "Adobe Premiere Rush" Guide - I just started reading it and realized that it is you when I saw this reply.  I am going to work through it over the next day or two and I think I should have all the skills I need for this project for my son.  I am hoping next to bridge from here to Premiere Pro to make videos for my students - let me know if you have any books or video training on how to do that bridge.  So far, I am really liking the Muvipix.com Rush book.  It is nice to have things laid out in a such an ordered way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines