• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Integrating Adobe Premiere Rush within Premiere Pro in a Innovative Way!

Participant ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Team Adobe,

I wanted to toss an idea your way regarding Adobe Premiere Rush. We all know Rush has tons of untapped potential, but what if we took it a step further and integrated it directly within Premiere Pro itself?

Here's the scoop: imagine if Rush became more than just a standalone app but instead became an integral part of the Premiere Pro experience. Picture it nestled snugly within Premiere Pro, maybe even before the Export tab. This revamped Rush would essentially serve as a dedicated creative playground, right within the familiar interface of Premiere Pro.

Within this integrated Rush, we'd have access to a wealth of CapCut-style effects and animated subtitles, seamlessly incorporated into our Premiere Pro projects. Think of it as a creative sandbox where we can experiment with different visual elements and text animations, all without skipping a beat in our editing workflow.

And the best part? This integrated Rush would be fully synced with the Premiere Pro timeline, allowing us to effortlessly switch between Rush's creative tools and our main editing workspace. It's the ultimate fusion of mobility and power, giving us the flexibility to create dynamic content wherever inspiration strikes.

By bringing Rush into the Premiere Pro family in this way, we're not just enhancing the editing experience; we're revolutionizing it. It's a game-changer for content creators who demand both flexibility and professional-grade editing capabilities.

So, what do you think? I'm eager to hear your thoughts on this innovative approach!

Best regards,

Gabriel

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

It's a cool idea, @Gabby16bit.  I like it. Somewhat like Resolve's Cut Page but on steroids. I favor the idea of a "playground" where .mogrts driven by AI could serve up a fantastic combination of ideas. I will let the team know about your feature request. Thank you for making it!

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a cool idea, @Gabby16bit.  I like it. Somewhat like Resolve's Cut Page but on steroids. I favor the idea of a "playground" where .mogrts driven by AI could serve up a fantastic combination of ideas. I will let the team know about your feature request. Thank you for making it!

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same name, so upvote! I wish premiere would take inspiration from Davinci from some of the UI aspects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having also a Magnetic Timeline within premiere pro would be awesome, you can switch from magnetic to tracks on the go. I think if you do that Premiere you will reinforce your position to be at the top of the game.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines