Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Involid Font Error

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi .... Everyone,
I'm just started using Adobe Premiere Rush. When I was trying to edit a video with Adobe Premiere Rush, I found that the text was incorrect when I used Pyidaungsu Fonts to subtitle. The business will only work if it uses only Pyidaungsu Fonts. This is slowing down the process. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks
PaingZayOo

Personal info removed by mod

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bad news is that it doesn't seem that the language character set you're looking for is available [yet]:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html 

anissa_thompson_0-1639732407215.png

However, the good news is, you could create the "titles" you need using another application (Photoshop, PowerPoint, etc.) that does support your font needs, and export them to graphics (.jpg, or .png if transparency is needed) or even video (.mp4) to bring in text where you need it in Rush. 

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your input. I will try as you said. See you later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines