Copy link to clipboard
I downloaded the Premiere Rush app on my iPad and have been editing my video over the last few months. This project has taken a LOT of my time and I am now left feeling upset and frustrated.
A few days ago, the app started to crash and close (taking me back to the iPad desktop screen) any time I clicked on the audio tab on the right-hand side of the screen. After many attempts to resolve this, I decided to download Creative Cloud on my laptop, and through this I downloaded Premiere Rush to my laptop desktop. I was able to open my iPad project through the desktop app, however the audio clips (songs) I had added to my video were much louder than the volume they had been set at when working on this project on my iPad (the songs were so loud they were crackling and jumping). I tried to resolve this, but found no way to turn down the volume of these clips without completely ruining my project (I had spent many hours manually fading these songs in and out and changing the volume to correspond with the videos).
Having had no luck with fixing the iPad app, or fix the volume of my project on the desktop app, I tried to reinstall the Premiere Rush app on my iPad, by deleting the app and downloading it once again. Upon doing so, I tried again to open my project on the app. All seemed to be working fine, the blue circle appeared to be working in the top right-hand corner to show that the video was downloading/syncing. However, once the blue circle had finished, a red exclamation mark in a red circle replaced this. It stated that there was 'missing media' in my project and I found all my videos to be grey boxes. I tried to 'find and connect' my videos but this would prove extremely difficult since I had used many different videos in this project and could not identify them from the computer-generated names they were given. This would also prove extremely time-consuming.
I returned to my laptop and opened the Premiere Rush desktop app. When I tried to open the project there, I was met with the same problem but the grey boxes were now red, some with exclamation marks. I am now left feeling very frustrated and upset, since this project had taken months and I was so near completion before the initial error occurred.
I already pay the £8.99 monthly subscription for my iPad, so in downloading Creative Cloud I now pay a further £16.24 monthly subscription fee (I'm a teacher), therefore I am highly disappointed with the service I am receiving.
Copy link to clipboard
Hi, still waiting for some support with this issue.