Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPhone 12 File Formats Not Compatible with Adobe Apps

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just upgraded to the iPhone 12 and now my videos are not uploading into Rush or any of the other Adobe apps. I get an error message that says my files are in an unsupported format. I pay for the Adobe Creative Cloud service and I'd hate to leave but if I cannot use any of the content that I recorded then I'll be forced to leave. Will Adobe be updating its apps for compatibility with the new iPhone 12?  In the meantime, is there a way to convert my files into a compatible format?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

Have you thought about changing the file format the iP 12 uses for Video to a format that Adobe apps can read properly? That is until Adobe software does get updated to read whatever New Format Apple has implemented.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines