• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Iphone Adobe Premiere Rush files will not synch in laptop PC Adobe Premiere

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to work fine: But now, if I start a project on my Iphone Premiere Rush, then go to my laptop PC to open the Project there, only the Project file will show up synced, not the video and audio files involved with the project.

All programs are updated.

What to do?

I am on an Enterprise version of Adobe CS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Hi @halfag,

Contact your enterprise's IT admin to ensure that sync is working. If not, you can have them contact Adobe Enterprise support via the Admin console. Non-enterprise versions are no longer supporting sync with Creative Cloud, so it's also possible that you have a different version installed. Please check and get back to the community for additional support.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @halfag,

Contact your enterprise's IT admin to ensure that sync is working. If not, you can have them contact Adobe Enterprise support via the Admin console. Non-enterprise versions are no longer supporting sync with Creative Cloud, so it's also possible that you have a different version installed. Please check and get back to the community for additional support.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines