• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to retrieve a Rush project

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After hours of creating my video project in Rush, I accidentally clicked New Sequence and all my work disappeared. It seems as though I've deleted it. Is there a way to go back in the history and retrieve it? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Hi @scoobysnacker

I read your message. It is troubling to hear that you lost work. Can you click the "Home" icon and look in your list of projects to see if the sequence is found there? I just tried it with some test footage and that's where I found it. Let us know if it is found there. OK? Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have created a "sequence 2", then go into the project assets, and scroll down to the "s", and "sequence 1" should be located right there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I created a new sequence I only see sequence 01 and it looks like all my work is gone.  Any advice on how I can get it back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My work was in the project assets so all is good. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly done the same thing and everything disappeared. Hours and hours seems to be lost and what is more suprising is no one having a solution to solve this issue or at least clarifying this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost everything as well when I clicked create a new sequence.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did as well and it's kind of unbelievable. You spend hours, supposedly your work is saved to the cloud as well. You click one thing and poof, no record or your work, nothing. Just gone. Is this all there is to it??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @scoobysnacker

I read your message. It is troubling to hear that you lost work. Can you click the "Home" icon and look in your list of projects to see if the sequence is found there? I just tried it with some test footage and that's where I found it. Let us know if it is found there. OK? Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me too. Very upsetting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ashley.sherpers,

Have you clicked the Home button? You should see your project there.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have jsut done the same thing and I can't see the original project - its seesm like its overwritten the orginal. How do I restore it???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I never lost my stuff. And I haven't worked with rush for a while but what I seem to remember is you need to go to something that might be called the project manager... It is a file I think.  Sorry it has been so long that I have forgotten but I never lost my stuff even thought I was sure I did. So you can probably access yours! If I figure it out I'll let you know. I think I need to go into the place where all my short videos were stored that I was using to make my big project video... And in there was my whole project that I thought I lost. It was in with all the little video clips. So go to where you're video clips are and you might find the big project that you thought you've lost. 

Best of luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines