Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is music in Adobe Rush and Premiere Pro royalty free

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm working on some promo videos for amazon and was wondering if the soundtracks included in Adobe Rush are royalty free. I've also used a few free preview soundtracks from Premiere Pro and was wondering about those as well. Thanks! 

TOPICS
Feature request , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

The Rush soundtracks are completely free and royalty-free. Premiere offers royalty-free music but you need to license it. 

Best!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Hi @Niaouli,

I read your message. You say you are getting copyright notices from Facebook. Did you happen to use Premiere Pro to finish your Rush video? That can cause this problem.

Which version of Rush are you using? It may be that certain tracks have rights that may have expired by now. I can let the team know. I hope I can help you. Sorry for this frustrating issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 108 Replies 108
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, 

so I'm new to all this Social Media thing, but due to work I have to dabble on Facebook. After a long search of what the best software would be for videos on social media, Adobe Rush came as a first for many people. What draw my attention also was the fact that everywhere it says that the music in Rush is royalty free and you can use whenever and how many times you want. Of course I went and purchase Creative Cloud monthly license, which includes Rush and would be playing safe to use music in Rush for my videos without the hassle of stepping on anyones toes when it comes to copyright. From the 3 videos I used music from the library, 2 came with a notice on Facebook. Music are: Dance Pop Sunbathing Full (no issues with Facebook ) and the other are Dance Pop Sunbathing Bass and EDM Pop Chains Full (which weres issues ). So my question is: Can we use or not these musics, since we already pay an efty amount for Adobe products, or do you have to pay AGAIN for the same product over and over, if you plan on using it several times? Cause if this is the case might as well, get the free versions of some other video editing software and just whistle for your video music!! There are limits for extortion. Appreciate a response from a responsable person from Adobe please...or someone that can give me advise on other softwares with less problems of copyright. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Niaouli,

I read your message. You say you are getting copyright notices from Facebook. Did you happen to use Premiere Pro to finish your Rush video? That can cause this problem.

Which version of Rush are you using? It may be that certain tracks have rights that may have expired by now. I can let the team know. I hope I can help you. Sorry for this frustrating issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening Kevin,

no I am not using Premier Pro to finish the video. My Adobe Rush version is 2.1.0.0 (Build30). It happened again with another audio asset a few days after I wrote to you guys but really can't precise which one at this stage. Been a few days. Apreciate the time given to my concerns. Thank you for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing back, @Niaouli. I hope you're well where you are.

I am very concerned that you and other editors here in the community are hitting this bug when using certain music tracks. By the way, which track(s) are you referring to?

The issue may be due to licensing the music on our side or some other anomaly I am unaware of. Let me ask around. I hope I can get some info for you. A workaround I can think of is to try a different but similar-sounding track. I hope I can help you.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These soundtrack files are for exporting directly from Rush.

Make that clear in Rush!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you at Adobe are creators of Premiere Pro. Is not an external software that you can't fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @AlanMattano,

Thanks for the message. I am an Adobe employee, but I'm not on the Rush team. I work in digital video support. Sorry about that. I will get your message to the product team. I hope we can find a fix for you. I apologize for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seem to be a ton of posts about this but no real solution. I got a copyright flag on a video i posted this morning with audio from peremiere rush. Can i add in the license anywhere? Any way to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an ongoing issue. Exported a video from Rush today using the Rush royalty-free audio file "Jazz Hop Summer" and the audio was removed from my file by Facebook due to copyright violation. Adobe Support does not understand this issue at all, they tell me that the track has to be licensed through Adobe Stock, which is not possible. A basic search on the forum indicates that this is happening to multiple audio files in Rush since at least 2020 with complete confusion from the Rush Team on the boards here as to why it may be happening. 

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 4.09.29 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines