Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is music in Adobe Rush and Premiere Pro royalty free

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm working on some promo videos for amazon and was wondering if the soundtracks included in Adobe Rush are royalty free. I've also used a few free preview soundtracks from Premiere Pro and was wondering about those as well. Thanks! 

TOPICS
Feature request , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

The Rush soundtracks are completely free and royalty-free. Premiere offers royalty-free music but you need to license it. 

Best!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Hi @Niaouli,

I read your message. You say you are getting copyright notices from Facebook. Did you happen to use Premiere Pro to finish your Rush video? That can cause this problem.

Which version of Rush are you using? It may be that certain tracks have rights that may have expired by now. I can let the team know. I hope I can help you. Sorry for this frustrating issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 108 Replies 108
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, don't waste your time and money and start using services like artlist, audiio, epidemicsounds, etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DM'd you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this get figured out? I have the same issue with the same track. TIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Can you tell me which track(s) you were using that had the issue? Was it Funk Soul Jam or Hey Love?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Adobe Rush Soundtrack - "Funk Soul Jam" - Sample Magic
  • Youtube channel claming rights - "Boketto" - Anitek (trimmed-off he first 10 seconds of the original soundtrack)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar issue here. 

On behalf of: BeeBB

YouTube today informed me of a copyright claim. 

Now the video is demonatized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I used "Funk Soul Jam" by Sample Magic and after uploading to Instagram it detected the song title as "The Panther" by Phoenix Woods. Both songs sound very alike. I used the version from Adobe Rush but I'm wondering if this is an issue for copyright? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happended to the help from Adobe here???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same copyright claim problem. The track is called "DON'T FALL"
What do you mean by "you need to license it"? What exactly do I need to do? For example to put the name of the musica and composer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my THIRD copyright claim now! Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 8.43.35 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running into this exact issue right now with music from Adobe rush on YouTube. Your app says it's all royalty free yet I got claimed by 4 different companies all for 20secs worth of music... clearly it's not royalty free if I'm getting copyrighted. After trying to change the music multiple times I just gave up & deleted that clip from my video & now the video looks like it makes a major jump from one part to the next but I didn't know what else to do at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

March 2023 and it's still happening!  I used "Latin Big Apple" in my video, and now have a copyright claim from some knob ... dispute filed.

DriftwoodGalleryArt_0-1678562359026.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is STILL happening, today it occured for me with "Jazz Hop Summer," the audio was removed by Facebook for copyright violation.

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 4.09.29 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just hit with a copyright claim for Hey Love as well. Super frustrating.

lbodde_0-1609397482637.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I used the audio file "Funk Soul Jam", but now it cannot be played again and it seems unavailable on the soundtracks' list. Do you know if it has been removed?

Adobe.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got flagged. It is "SellBuyMusic - Unemployedworks" then Korean I can't read. They have a YouTube channel but only a few subs. I think that's crap that Adobe gets an agreement to use their work, then they add their stuff to the copyright system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue as most contributors here for the same music - my video got flagged out for copyright claimed found for the "Funk Soul Jam Full No Drum". Is there any way to solve this issue? Will this issue ever be solved?

Screenshot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it me only? Adobe Priemiere Rush (Beta), browsing soundtrack is slow for preview. My internet speed is OK. but this keep buffering too much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS NOT RESOLVED.

YouTube still flags the videos as violating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does 'you need to license it' mean? How do you do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working (for free) on promo videos for a do-good company for their website, can I use music from Adobe Premiere/Rush for them for free?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Adobe Rush, how can I license it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I ran into the same problem on Instagram.

It says that there is a license in my region. What is the solution?

Thanks 

Screenshot_20230703-233355333.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I hope I can use these soundtracks without the flag from Youtube and Instragram to delete the video. Just saw this post while I am researching if I can use these soundtracks royalty-free and without licensing for my Adobe Rush project.

Thank you,

Satya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Chill Jazz Shimmer full band on a youytube video, and it got copyrighted claim by a song that I don't even know. ¿Should I claim it as copyright free or something?Captura de pantalla (17).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines