• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Premier Rush accessible via a browser only link?

Contributor ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally decided to try the free Premier Rush app for simple video editing. It says everything is automatically uploaded to creative cloud. However, how do I see this?

I am used to working with Lightroom where I can login through a web page (ie. from a computer where the cloud apps are not installed) and see everything I have synced there. In other words, I can go to any computer, login and work with the images that way.

As for projects created in Premier Rush, d, it says you can "work from anywhere" but is that only when the app is installed?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Hi Martir,

Welcome to the Rush community. In Rush, you can access your project on multiple devices after you sync your project to Creative Cloud. Here's how you can sync the Rush project: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

You need to install the application for working in Premiere Rush. There is no browser link to access the app.

Note: If you're using a free plan in that case, accessibility on multiple devices doesn't work. You're allowed to work on a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

So I think you're actually asking if your Rush projects can actually be viewed and edited via a WEB BROWSER interface; unfortunately, no... Rush needs an application interface for you to edit (apps for iOS, Android, Win 10 and MacOS). You can view your finished, exported/shared video file via a web browser once you've completed your video editing in the Rush app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at my free 5-part Basic Training tutorial series. It will show you the basics -- and Part 2 shows you how your projects are saved to the Cloud and how you can save them to your computer or device instead if you prefer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martir,

Welcome to the Rush community. In Rush, you can access your project on multiple devices after you sync your project to Creative Cloud. Here's how you can sync the Rush project: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

You need to install the application for working in Premiere Rush. There is no browser link to access the app.

Note: If you're using a free plan in that case, accessibility on multiple devices doesn't work. You're allowed to work on a single device.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I think you're actually asking if your Rush projects can actually be viewed and edited via a WEB BROWSER interface; unfortunately, no... Rush needs an application interface for you to edit (apps for iOS, Android, Win 10 and MacOS). You can view your finished, exported/shared video file via a web browser once you've completed your video editing in the Rush app.

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I thought it might be like Lighroom web version. But that is what I thought after much searching. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines