• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Premiere Rush not Included in my plan? EVEN though it Says IT IS INCLUDED?!?

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

No one seems to give me clarification on my plan. As I understand, my plan includes most apps including mobile apps, Premiere Rush
However, when I asked customer service, they tell me that Premiere Rush, it's not included. So I want to know what am I looking at that is different from the customer service's screen? When I log into my account from my phone app Premier Rush, it's requiring me to "upgrade" 
is this something extra? even though i had the capability to do everything before this "upgrade" appeared? 
I was also told that my plan doesn't include Premiere Pro and on my screen it says is included. 
I am confused by the whole scenario. 
I contacted them multiple times and they all tell me the same either over the phone and over chat. 
When I called, I kept getting transfer to another person, over and over again. 
PLEASE HELP!
Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.51.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.51.14 PM.png

  

TOPICS
Desktop version , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, a few quick questions:

1. What plan do you have? Please post the name of the plan you see at: https://account.adobe.com/plan

2. Also, how long (approx.) have you had this plan?

3. Finally, what message (exactly, word-for-word) are you receiving from Premiere Rush, that says you need to upgrade?

Knowing those three things will help us to give you the right answers to your questions, and determine if anything is amiss. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't happen to have both a Peronal Plan and an Enterprise Plan that uses the same Adobe ID?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines