• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Premiere Rush soundtracks free to use?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently got a copyright claimed by Youtube stating that another Youtube channel has copyrights of a soundtrack I used. I am a bit confused because I thought all of Adobe rush soundstracks are fair-used audios. I rather not dispute it and just change the audio, but it will be unacceptable to let someone take credit of something that is not theirs.

• Adobe Rush Soundtrack - "Funk Soul Jam" - Sample Magic
  • Youtube channel claming rights - "Boketto" - Anitek (trimmed-off he first 10 seconds of the original soundtrack)

What should I do?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe rush is a scam ! They offer you a bunch of royal free audio music and once you use it the owner of the music will claim a copyright ownership on youtube ! This is a scam ! And adobe has no solution on it. Why would they include audio tracks on adobe rush that cant be ise in the first place!?

Merlin FUGA Aggregation gentle copyright

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines