• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Rush EOL?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been no updates in the app in ages, no support for new phones. Is the features or simplicity going to be ported over to Adobe Express?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Hi @rpmcgovern,

Thanks for the note. The product team would be the ones making the announcement on anything like that here as this forum is a user to user based one. Usually there is limited interaction from them here. Sorry for the frustration. I will let them know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @rpmcgovern,

Thanks for the note. The product team would be the ones making the announcement on anything like that here as this forum is a user to user based one. Usually there is limited interaction from them here. Sorry for the frustration. I will let them know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, how do we contact the Porduct Team to get answers? The app no longer works on Samsung phones unless they are over two years old. The desktop app hasn't been updated in god knows how long. If I need to transition to a new eco-system, fine, but I feel like Adobe is dragging me along with a sup-par product to get my $12.99 a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines