• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Rush included in my 'Creative Cloud Photography Plan (20gb) as is stated on my account?

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I currently have 2 plans, 'premiere pro plan' since 2019 (includes prem pro, media encoder, rush, 15 mobile/web apps) and 'creative cloud photography plan (20gb)' since 2020 (includes photoshop, lightroom, rush, bridge, 15 mobile/web apps).

As I only use Rush from the premiere pro plan, I want to cancel it (it's double the price of the other plan). However, Adobe support is adamant that Rush is not included with my photography plan even though it says it is on my account and I've been paying for the plan with it included for years. I also got an email in Oct/Nov 2021 saying that basically Spark was being replaced in my photography plan by Rush and PS express.

So what is the truth? I spoke on Adobe chat, kept getting transferred, all 3 people kept telling me Rush is not included in my plan. So either 1. my plan has been a lie this whole time, 2. the email they sent out last year was a lie and Rush wasn't added, or 3. they are mistaken and I do have Rush on the photography plan.

Can someone please help/explain? (photo attached is of "what's included" in my current photography plan

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

I cannot guarantee it is the same for you but I have the photosubscription too, with the 20GB and Photoshop and Lightroom. I am able to use Rush and have been for a couple of months.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rory,

The answer to your question is #3 – they are mistaken, and you do have Rush premium...

Sorry you've received inaccurate information. Here are more details:

Is Premiere Rush included in the Creative Cloud Photography plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh, so because I had the subscription before Oct 2021 Rush is included? That would tie in with the email I received.

Thank you for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure! And yes. Which might also explain why you got conflicting answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines