• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is there a way to retrieve a project I accidentally deleted?

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exported a project which I thought was completed, then upon uploading it found that I had made a mistake in editing and figured I could go back into rush and fix it then re export. I had forgotten that I had to delete the project in order to free up space because the app told me I didn't hav enough space to export, even though I had plenty of free spaceon my phone, almost 60 gb of free space to export. I'm sure the project is gone but I hope some how there is a way to retrieve it. Thanks.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, if you remove a project and it is not synced to another device through Creative Cloud, that project is probably unrecoverable. You can delete the app without deleting projects, but deleting projects is pretty permanent.

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines