• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Rush duplication main audio instead of adding audio file?

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've been using Premiere Rush mobile version to edit my YouTube videos. However, when I add a music clip to the project from my files, it instead plays an off-time duplicated version of the main video audio instead of the music. I have the latest version of the app. I've tried deleting and redownloading the app, deleting and starting a new project, but nothing works and I still have the same issue. Any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Premiere Rush forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please post a screenshot of what your tracks/timeline looks like? This may help us decipher what is going on.

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines