• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues on premiere rush 1.5.8 update

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had so far two problems. I had a project in vertical format, now I open and the videos and compressed and deformed. Attached image. And the second issue is when i add a png or gif with transparent background and it gets a black square as background. These issues are delaying my work!!! Help please

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Import , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jayskoch!

Welcome to the rush community. I see that you're having multiple issues in Premiere Rush. 

• Which device have you installed Rush on?
  • Does it happen with a specific PNG file?

Here's a community thread that discusses a similar issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/import-clips-with-alpha-channel/td-p/10261070?page=1

For the squeezed or compressed videos - If you're on a mobile device. Try to open your project on a computer or laptop. Go to View > disable Use Optimized Clips. I hope this helps.

Let us know, happy to help.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer, Im working only on rush for Mac, the issue where the squeezed videos was resolved disabling -> Use Optimized Clips. Thanks, the other issue happens with all png and gif with transparent backgrounds. Even things that I could watch without the black square before, now are with it. The other thread didnt solve this issue eithter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for confirming. Did you try importing your files after unchecking the option Use Optimized Clips?

As per my understanding, Optimized Clips do not support alpha channels.

Let us know if you're still getting the transparency issue.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines