Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframes in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
Is there a way to add keyframes, specially on the Transform Tools, to a clip in Premiere Rush?

I couldn't find it on the tutorials.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Welcome to the Rush forum, Claudio. Rush 1.0 does not support keyframing. We've heard this request from beta testers and others, so I'm sure it's on our roadmap, but I'm not in a position to know when we plan to add the feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this program really needs keyframes, otherwise what is the point of using it at all? Several free video editing apps now have native keyframing abilities. Its been 4 years since the original post with no progress on the implimentation. I will be uninstalling Rush and am frustrated that I just wasted my time setting it up because I assumed it had a standard feature that is present in almost every other lightweight video editor these days.

This was disappointing to see from Adobe, I hope that they return to the idea of adding keyframing in Rush into at some point. There really is no reason to use it anymore if it doesn't include that ability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really disappointing... I'm just glad I invested in a MacBook 

so, what are these other free apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2023, wondering if this feature is available yet. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2023 Jun 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Classic Abandon fashion. Make something they promise will change the way we do things. Just to forget about it once it's launched. And esp with something so trivial (for them) as a position keymapping when you've cropped a video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines