Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lagging, can't use titles, and can't do voiceovers since newest update

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been having trouble with Adobe premiere rush for a couple of weeks now. It all started when I updated to the newest update that happened recently. I start a new video project and I am not able to make any edits because it becomes laggy. (right after the update it would crash too) Especially once anything is added like a title or transition or voiceover. Originally I thought it might have been my computer so I worked with IT to create a backup hard drive for me and clean up my system plus updating all of the drivers etc. We also turned off some syncing things to make sure that wasn't causing any problems. From there I went back to using one of the older Premiere editions and for a little while I was able to use it again as long as I didn't use the voiceover and didn't use any graphic titles. I had to record my voiceover separately as a file and load it. So I had a workaround for a bit. However, now my workaround doesn't work and last week and this week I have not been able to edit anything because once I start trying to edit or add something it gets laggy. I have tried it on 3 different computers. Dell Vostro/Lenova/and a MSI gaming computer. 

My main computer is:

Dell Vostro 15 5510

64 based PC

Windows 10 PRO

11th gen Intel i7-11370H @3.30GHz

RAM 16GB

Intel Iris XE graphics

Second computer I tried:
Lenovo MT 20E2 BU Think  FM ThinkPad W550s

intel core i7-500U CPU @2.4GHz

64 based PC

Windows 10 pro

RAM 8GB

Nividia Quadro K620M

3rd computer I tried was a MSI gaming which I know is better than the above two, but don't have specs on me.

Currently my work is looking to cancel our adobe creative cloud subscription and go with another product because we have deadlines to meet.

If anyone has any ideas I would really be interested in any help possible and I am wondering if anyone else has had similar problems since the update.

Thank you,

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also wanted to add I had zero problems before the update and was using it fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines