• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limited Titles in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Premiere Rush and working through the tutorials to learn more. In my version 1.5.62, I get a very limited number of titles to choose from. In the tutorial videos it looks like there are many more out there that I don't have access to. Any advice on how to acquire more title options?

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Hi @Christy5FB0 ,

Do you have an Adobe account with your school or company? At this time, EDU and specific enterprise accounts have a limited set (30-ish?) of graphics available due to Stock licensing.

Let us know if you have an individual account, and we can investigate further. 

Thank you,

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Christy5FB0 ,

Do you have an Adobe account with your school or company? At this time, EDU and specific enterprise accounts have a limited set (30-ish?) of graphics available due to Stock licensing.

Let us know if you have an individual account, and we can investigate further. 

Thank you,

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Peter. Yes we have a school account. This must be why it is so limited. Darn it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Maybe a bit late to actually help you, but I had the same problem, also being on a school account. And then when I clicked first on Title, then on the three little dots and chose Install template, I suddenly found a cave of templates. There were all hidden here: AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Motion Graphics Templates. There was even a folder named "Captions and subtitles". I then opened that folder and chose the first option, after which I apparently had access to a lot of titles, including the callouts I had been searching for. 

Things may be different for me, but I hope it may help you and others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was this Premiere Rush on iOS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines